Honey All-Bran Muffins Recipe
- 15 MINS.
- 12 SERVES
- - CAL
- 225g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 50g sugar
- 50g Kellogg's All-Bran
- 300ml skimmed milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 egg whites
- 50ml vegetable oil
- Optional - Adding dried fruit, approximately 60g of raisin/blueberry/cherry
Muffins just got a healthy makeover! Pepped up with wholemeal flour and All-Bran, these tasty treats will keep your digestive system happy. This Honey Bran Muffins Recipe is perfect for a delicious on-the-go breakfast. Try adding dried fruits for extra sweetness.
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C or Gas mark 6.
- 2Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside. Add Kellogg's All-Bran, milk and honey into large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Let stand for 3 minutes or until cereal softens.
- 3Add egg whites and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
- 4Portion batter evenly into 12 muffin or bun tins with paper cases (or greased).
- 5Bake for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.